Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You were my all in all...

This is a song,to praise Lord Jesus...
Whatever You done for me,
i wont forgot...

You died for me on the cross,
but what for i deserved to have that?

When i face sins temptation,
when i face troubles,
i evade my face from You,
why i just wont be brave to face You,my Lord...?

Why You love me so much?
When i heard this song,
i know You always there for me,
You wont give up me,
unless i give up myself and You at 1st..

Sharing:: last sunday i shared things that i learn from Isaiah in church,
right after the sharing, something appear from my mind,
did i really forgive my dad?
did i really forgive my enemies?
I think not,
What i said was just from my mouth,

Jesus, im very sry...
for what i cant do...
when You hands are pierced on the cross,
i wont forgot that You said,
天父,你原谅他们,因为他们不晓得自己在做什么...
Lord, i always want to be like You,
but caused of sins, i failed...
Pls, Lord,pls be my power...
I need You in my life...

[You are my all in all]
You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
Seeking You as a precious jewel
Lord, to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all

Taking my sin, my cross, my shame
Rising up again I bless Your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down You pick me up
When I am dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all

Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name
Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name


主啊,让我靠着你得胜,
当我不行的时候,恳求你扶持我,
让我努力寻求你,
让我的心里立你为中心,
我知道,
when i need You, You always there for me...
because You are my all in all.. Jesus...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u seem grow-ing spiritually jor...
keep up ur faithfulness in servin and being passionate 4 Jesus!
y i haven heard b4 Isiah skool d..?hehe~

*Bible said^0^~
-以基督的心为心-

I2 I C K said...

still need to grow up...
same to u oo.. keep going~
may God bless ur xueji life so on^^
isaiah is for methodist church de..
its ok for u didnt heard bout it b4..ha~
gambateh~keep going in Jesus..

Anonymous said...

ricky yo~now oni find your blog^^
how was ur life?

longenius said...

jia you