Sunday, January 4, 2009

Feel the PAIN & R3GRET...

I cant sleep tonight,
Cause my chest pain is torturing me.
So i come to write this...
Dunno why or when.
Rite after I enjoy sauna in the trip,the PAIN started...
When i move once,
I can feel the muscle move inside every inch of my rib cages...
It does not feels good,
It contracts and caused PAIN inside me!
I dunno what disease is it...
Just hope it will be ok later on...
Bless me...



Last night,youths gather in church for sharing moments...
They share about past years things,and their ambitions for new year 2009.
My ambition was normal,
Getting a good way or scholarship for my psychologist dream,
Study hard for achieving this dreams,
So i can find a good GF too,take good care of HER... hehe~

When im listening to my friends speaking about their dreams,
Though our dreams are different in our own way,
But when i looks into their eyes,
Their eyes are full of brightness...
The eyes are telling me that 'I will do it'
Or ' Hopefully this dream will come true'.
Their willingness tells me to go through every obstacles,
Never give up to reach my dream,
只要相信,就会有奇迹,
As long we believe in ourselves and God,
The miracles wont stop,
What i can do now is to give them support and pray for them...



What i feel regret for is the lost of time in year 2008...
I duno how to arrange my time at the 1st,
Jz keep hanging around like a monkey,
Till spm only i try to study hard...
I feel regret was tat i didnt prepare the best for spm...
Sry... BIO and SEJ...

妈,对不起,不知道你在家里一直在受苦,
因为爸、一个不快乐的家,
让你受尽委屈,
可是你一直藏在心头里,我却什么都不知道...
我不知道你还没放下当时留下的阴影,
妈,真的很对不起,我不能尽全力保护你,
我不知道你一直都在哭,
我还做错了很多事,让你痛心,
我知道你的责骂是为我好,我不该顶你,
我真的在2008年做了很多错事,
妈,希望您能有机会看到我写的...
我要让你看到我出人头地,当上心理学家的那天,
让你看到我的改变,我真正的改变...
妈,我永远爱你...
我要告诉你,2009年的我是焕然一新的...
这是我对你和自己的承诺,绝不失言!




3 comments:

- Y i n G - said...

Ops ur ambition is psychologist huh?
wao sounds pro =P
so jiayou yar!
you can do it !
yes yes,as the saying goes,
世上没有能不能,
世上没有行不行,
世上只有要不要!
你要,你就一定行!

I2 I C K said...

yea, i sure can do it as i want to!
trust myself! thank you!
for my mom,myself,and future!
i like psycho,
its full of study of mental,hypnosis.
i still need to investigate it more,
next time only tell u more. XP
u also jiayou ya!
believe in urself and dont give up!
只要相信,就会有奇迹!

YC said...

i am also interested to become a psychologist..
so glad finally i have found someone who has the same ambition as me..
i dont know what had happened to your family..but i know that u are a good son..and your mother knows that too..just work hard for your future and try your best to protect her..
and do remember that God will always shines all your ways..
God bless you..
^^